Monday, November 03, 2003

~~~~~~~~~


DUBYA CHOSEN BY GOD TO LEAD AMERICA

It occurs to me that God must have a pretty damned high IQ, and a pretty broad spectrum of people to choose from, were she to have a hand in selecting the leader of America. The thought that she might select George W. is-- excuse me while I wipe the tears of laughter from my eyes-- a claim that could only be made by one who is grossly ignorant of higher planes. If God were thus operative in American politics, I think she'd at least pick someone who could pronounce "nuclear." The fact that George can't, yet has his finger on the red button and loves to play warrior offers strong indication that God wouldn't touch this fiasco with an infinitely long pole, leaving George free to claim her endorsement, though he can't get too complex about it, or make the claim in front of people who think and live beyond the limits of received ideas.

No comments: