Friday, January 08, 2010


BOBEOPATHY


Since I don't live 200 years ago in the time of Hahnemann, but in a time of vaster medical (there are germs!) and atomic understanding, when I sense a homeopathic miasm coming on I take an alternative, more vitalistic approach to that costly placeboic therapy by simply determining which homeopathic base substance would appropriately poison me if I ingested it, then sonically diluting it by repeatedly shouting the name of the substance into a mirror, thereby pneumatically succussing the nominative molecules sufficiently to transfer the logorific dynamization of the poison's molecular structure deep into my reflected luxobeing, thence causing the refluxed metavibrations to resonate within the infinity of my noumenal presence, which internalized metavibrations I can then personally potentize through autosuccussion by swaying forcefully left and right and back and forth while shaking all over, after which I jump up and down the requisite number of times thereby actuating the logodrug's atomic mnemonic throughout the total infinity of my molecular construct, where I feel immediate relief from homeopathic dilution of my equity.

6 comments:

Mage said...

Ommmmmmmmmmmmmm.....

bob said...

Odd, I seem to do the same thing with tequila.

Robert Brady said...

Tequila therapy works even better for me, especially in personalized doses concomitant with lime and salt.

The blogs reviews said...

You might want to add:

I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.”

Robert Brady said...

Sooner or later, I always say that when I talk to myself.

June Calender said...

Prescription is clear as a miasma. must try it next time I feel crudish.