Tuesday, November 29, 2005


LET ME JUST RUN OUTSIDE AND CHECK WHICH PLANET I'M ON...

"These days, parents go on a lot of business trips, but with children, hugging and touching are very important...

NTU is thinking of a pyjama suit for children, which would use the Internet to adjust changes in pressure and temperature to simulate the feeling of being hugged. Parents wearing a similar suit could be 'hugged' back by their children, the paper said."

It's not that we're getting our priorities screwed up, it's more like we lost the list.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

This further supports my hypothesis that we live in multi-dimensional realities, and not all of us are living within the same dimensions. Think: String Theory.

How else to explain endevours such as this, that precedes the RCA dog head tilt of perplexity?

NTU -- The solution for 21st century well-to-do waifs....

Robert Brady said...

Natural empathy will reach new lows...

Tabor said...

I am so relieved (!). I thought smell, eye contact, sounds, response to an action were also needed. Gee whiz, all that time I wasted with my kids.

Robert Brady said...

Me too! All those years of hugging in the flesh, when I could have been on a flight somewhere, just pressing buttons...