Saturday, November 05, 2005


THE MYSTERY OF THE ANSWER


Someone googled the timeless phrase "genealogically identified as the Grandmaternal Unit (GU) with respects" and got two results, of which Pure Land Mountain was the first! Don't look at me, I've never posted anything about the Grandmaternal Unit, much as I may have thought about it. What the searcher should have typed was "genealogically identified as the Grandmaternal Unit (GU) with respects to LRRH," which makes a lot more sense as being a quote from Little Red Riding Hood and unrelated to PLM. Who could have thought otherwise? Except maybe Google.

2 comments:

Chancy said...

likely story. I have the goods on you directly from Google


... MP for LRRH to deliver A package to the MP's Maternal Parent (MPMP) (genealogically
identified as the Grandmaternal Unit (GU) with respects to LRRH). ...
www.pureland.blogspot.com/ 2005_03_01_pureland_archive.html - 203k - Supplemental Result - Cached - Similar pages

Robert Brady said...

Oh yeah. I stand corrected. No surprise that Google's got a better memory than I do.