Monday, February 26, 2007


SAMPLINGS


What a day what a magnificent day… Went out just now into the sunshine, into the still wintry tang of afternoon at the bottom of a high blue sky and breathed deeply, again and again, savoring the early Spring memories, all that those fragrant elements have meant throughout my years… Realizing anew one reason I live here, in this air...

Here is the air of life-- pure, sky-high, diamond-blue air, washed clear by countless ocean waves and polished to a blue sheen by meadows, trees and mountaintops, air carried here in endless currents driven by the very same forces that beat in this heart, that shaped these eyes, that formed these hands...

And there at the top of the air, at the peak of that blue arc: the shining half-moon, bright gateway...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my ~ don't know how I missed this entry. Catching up again. My life has been so dull of late.

This truely makes me want to be where you are; soaking up all that beauty and purity.

Lovely entry Robert. Simply wonderful!

Robert Brady said...

Thanks, trace...glad to share.