Wednesday, March 01, 2006


SOUNDS LIKE MONDAY

You know that kind of day, when another universe or something impinges on the one you were sure you were inhabiting - it seems to happen most often on Mondays, when all at once there's an alien galaxy passing through my life - well some scientists have come up with a hypothesis that sounds about why to me. They haven't consulted me, so they still think it hasn't actually happened yet, though I'm in no rush to go into details.

"Our universe may one day be obliterated or assimilated by a larger universe, according to a controversial new analysis. The work suggests the parallel universes proposed by some quantum theorists may not actually be parallel but could interact – and with disastrous consequences."

Sounds like Monday to me.

2 comments:

Joy Des Jardins said...

Oh yeah...the 'roll over, pull the blanket over your head, don't want to get up, don't want to go to work, don't want my universe to be obliterated' kind of Monday. Typical.

Robert Brady said...

These days it seems like a lot of days are Monday...