Friday, October 22, 2004


WHITE HOUSE CALLS PAT ROBERTSON A LIAR

"I warned him about this war. I had deep misgivings about this war, deep misgivings. And I was trying to say, Mr. President, you better prepare the American people for casualties," Robertson told CNN's Paula Zahn.

"But Bush said, 'Oh, no, we're not going to have any casualties,'" Robertson related.

During the meeting, Bush "was the most self-assured man I ever met in my life," Robertson said. "You remember Mark Twain said, 'He looks like a contented Christian with four aces.' He was just sitting there, like, 'I'm on top of the world.' "

White House spokesman Scott McClellan said: "Of course the president never made such a comment."

That dirty, lowdown, lying polecat of a minister...

[Read how "Fair and Balanced" Fox News tried to cancel this out...]

No comments: