Monday, June 14, 2004



THE WORLD AS FORM 1040 WITH FORM 2555 APPENDED

Just filling out my US tax forms again mere hours before before the deadline and I can't imagine how anyone who has even a slightly more complex tax arrangement than I could do it themselves without a degree in accounting, or having to pay someone else to do it, which, if you think about it (who has time to think at tax time?), could qualify as a governmentally induced form of insanity. And speaking of judicial bodies, corporations now comprise the majority of the world's largest economic entities.

I'm not sure how, but to my 1040-fevered, 2555-festered brain these facts interrelate in some very sinister fashion that seems to be cloning into something I wouldn't want to spend my lifetime trying to keep off my back. There must be a simpler, smaller way.


~~~~~~~~~

No comments: